1. I don’t have too much on these, but they appear in many forms. Claimed are:
* Low voltages at extremely high currents
* High frequency oscillations
* Excitation with magnetic fields, small voltages, or heat.
- I briefly looked into this sometime ago with the current-to-voltage Op-amp circuit:
- With heat added to junction, circuit became strong detector of local FM station, but died off with cooling.
- With small positive voltage added in series with constantan lead at X, circuit became detector again, but poorer.